Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fat Kelly

When I finally do form my own band, it will be named “Fat Kelly.” If you don’t know who “Fat Kelly” is, you will soon…

There’s this lady at work who looks like Pat from SNL and asks me every day how I’m doing. Now that it’s my second week of work, I think it’s too late to ask her what her name is.

Every day when I walk to and from my car, I always feel the need to look at the humongous dog turd on the sidewalk. I want to put a note next to it that says, “damn, that’s a big turd! Congratulations, ya ridiculously lazy, obscene and SHAMELESS dog owners.” Jerks.

I wore my skinny pants yesterday.

Where’s Cameron Diaz been lately and why is her last name “Diaz”? I don't see no "nopalito" on her forehead.

We, as Americans, live in an over-worked, over-medicated, over-bitchy society. Just had to say that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

"We, as Americans, live in an over-worked, over-medicated, over-bitchy society. Just had to say that."

Seriously

12:22 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

Does that mean you agree?

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home