Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Anti-climax...chapter 5

In the last hour, I've welcomed a weary M back into our home after a long day of exit interviews, paperwork, teary good-byes and looking at hooters at Hooter's. I heated up some jalapeño poppers, ate them and watched Jeopardy!.

Things I didn't do, you ask? E-mail some people I was supposed to (it's all about the contacts, man), call some people I was supposed to (I'm always like 7 phone calls behind) and throw away those phone books. You read right, too -- I'm going to THROW them away. Recycling's for pussies and it's not THAT good for the environment. Watch Penn and Teller Bullshit! on Showtime and you'll see what I mean. I said 'recycling' earlier just to be nice.

This experiment has been detrimental to my productivity. And I still don't know Photoshop. I feel a bad mood coming on. Stepping away (politely) from the dark side.

Ahem. On the lighter side, it feels like a Friday. Having M around all the time is going to feel like college again. My schedule's going to feel weird at first because I'm so used to being alone all day, but it's a welcomed change. I like him and stuff.

That brings this queer experiment to an end. Good night, folks. Hasta mañana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home