Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Chapter 4: Splaining

Mr. M has now come home and I wonder: do I really want to keep my promise of posting five times in one day? I know Ryan's bored, but there is a wide world of Internet to look at. It's probably better than the dullness you may find here. I said probably. Ha! Anyway, I'd like to hear what he has to say about his last day at work.

In an effort to retain blog cred, I am sticking to my word. In light of last days at work, I remember mine was surreal. I was so happy to be leaving a place that I hated so, so much, but conflicted with feelings of guilt, fear, sadness, anger. That night some of my work friends and I went bar hopping downtown and I ended up talking to some cross-eyed girl about how cheap leather is in Italy and puking out the passenger window of my car. I see it as a purgation of all the badness that had accumulated during my year at that place.

More randomness: my socks are maroon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home