Thursday, June 09, 2005

Vegetable musings

Currently listening to: Luis Miguel's rendition of "Perfidia." (totally stolen)

M and I have decided to dance to "Aguas de Marche" as our "first dance" as Mr. and Mrs. Deconstructionist (because he will take MY name) at our wedding -- which I suppose will happen in the next 7-10 years.


[Our "vegetable love should grow/Vaster than empires, and more slow..."]

You may have heard it on Sealab 2021 in the episode where Marco dies. It's a duet, obscure and in Portuguese. It's us. Sort of. I just can't imagine us dancing to Shania Twain or Edwin McCain. Maybe Biz Markie, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know the song you're talking about, but I agree - I don't see you and M dancing to Shania Twain or anything! Haha. By the way, I finally got around to adding links to my blog, so put yours on there as well.

3:30 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

Cool!

4:05 PM  
Blogger mando said...

i was going to type something mocking and rude, but you'd only delete it ... =(

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home