Friday, June 03, 2005

"Massage me," said the bruised ego

This has been a shit of a week. In the past two and a half months, I've sent out about 20 resumes and have been ignored/rejected about 20 times. [Cue sad violin music]

Ranting continues for another four or five lines.

What the fuck am I doing? I have the right mind to go and be a barrista, ya arrogant mutherfuckers! Am I unhireable?!??!!? What the fuck, people??!!?!? I tell ya, advertising is a tough business to crack. Coffee-making...not so much. Goals flying out the window as ambition falls to pieces.

Okay, so not really. I just wanted to be a little melodramatical (and ignore the rules of grammar in a small attempt at humerical relief).

Going to play kitten war now. I'll come back when my ego feels better.

1 Comments:

Blogger mando said...

kitten war solves everything. kittens and cock solve everything. and lone star. and organic chili and lime corn chips. and williams sonoma (white people food). and cock. lots of it.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home