Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I get five points for posting

Mood: typical – slightly crotchety, hints of guilt, lethargic and anxious.
The weather today: humid, cloudy, warm.
Substances ingested so far (11:30 a.m.): two cups of coffee, two cigarettes, a piece of apple pie and a glass of sparkling water.
Blogs I’ve lurked today: mine,
boyanachronism, I ate it and curious cassie.
Blogs I will lurk later today:
tequilamockingbird, eurotrash and kim wells.
Resumes sent today: zero.
Resumes will send today: probably one.
Motivation for sending prospective resume: money, boredom.
Probability of doing an online personality test: about 40 %.

The song that’s invaded my head and won’t leave: the theme song to “Aqua Teen Hunger Force” -- …cause we are the Aqua Teen…make the homies say ‘ho’ and the girlies wanna scream…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home