Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I can see your ni-nis

Quotes to illustrate this weekend at "Camp Empire":

"Daddy's dirty! Draw me a bath..."

"Mutherfucker."

"Ni-nis..." (to quote the Scottish gal who was talking about nipples)

"This tent is bloody huge!" (again, the Scottish gal)

"Those bitches are hot." (big C -- always the gentleman)

"Your boob is out."

"Ari's back." (referring to Scott's Jewish alter ego, who only came out at night)

"No, I'm not coming out in the rain...I'm going to sit in my tent and piss in my beer can!"

You had to be there, I guess. Trust me, it was fun and by the way, I love air conditioning. And my bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot Tibe Judah, and Ojo Del Tigre! -Bart

1:49 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

There ya go...thanks, Barty. Or shall I call you "gentleman"?

2:27 PM  
Blogger mando said...

hey, i love my bed, too! there's nothing like being seperated from something you love that makes you appreciate it more. that goes for air-conditioning as well. sounds like you had a better weekend than me. i just got to work a 16-hour day on thursday, friday, and sunday (yeah, only about 12 on saturday ...). gah. but now i'm unemployed. wow ... this must be the longest comment on here now. what else can i say? oh, i know, "you've buttered your bread, now you have to lie in it." um, what else. oh, i know. "what are you laughing at? if you say jimmy fallon, i'll know you're lying." ok. that's all. i'll call you tomorrow after my interview.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home