Wednesday, June 22, 2005

If I can tear myself away from this orange-scented fabric softener, I present you with chapter 2

My sandwich gave me special powers. In the last hour, I put a load of laundry into the washer and cleaned my kitchen. Big C called me to brag about the helote* he was about to eat. I'm not jealous. I had helote in a cup on the way back from Brownsville.

Random thought: I enjoy Wes Anderson movies very much. His lead characters are borderline crazy with just enough hubris to make them interesting and pathetic enough to evoke sympathy. Oh, that his genius may be contagious.

I also enjoy my new orange-scented fabric softener from Restoration Hardware. And the song, Mambo Italiano. It makes me dance.

* An helote is corn dressed with mayonnaise, lime, butter, white cheese and chile. It can be eaten on the cob or in a cup. Don't knock it 'till you try it. Seriously. It'll rock your world...if your arteries can handle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home