Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Cleaning house (chapter 3 of the dull series)

Despite the fact that laundry has now invaded my life, I'm feeling quite mellow. It's the Sublime coming out of my speakers. Just waiting for Mr. M to come home from Hooter's. The creatives wanted to take him out for lunch on his very last day of work. Yep, it's really real. We're moving.

I really ought to start weeding through our things and throwing away unnecessary shit: do we really need to keep an empty can of Dos Equis signed by Dave Foley? Okay, maybe we'll keep that. But how 'bout the seven or eight phone books we've been too lazy to recycle? Or the ten thousand BrandWeeks left over from Mr. M's media days (quite a nice perk of the biz, but we can't keep them in the RR and pretend to read them anymore)...

Gonna mess around with Photoshop now. It's infuriating sometimes, but I like to learn...

1 Comments:

Blogger deconstructionist said...

I didn't know. I turn off the bathroom surveillance cameras when we have company.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home