Saturday, July 09, 2005

Procrastination, rock style

So far, I've done two loads of laundry, sniffed the inside of the dryer because I laaaaaav my fabric softener, had a Kirin Ichiban, two slices of pizza and puttered around the apartment, trying to ignore the fact that I have to pack. Nuh-uh, nope, not gonna do it. Not when I have this to share...

I made my rock star debut on July 4.

I want you to know that I felt like a prize jerk because I forgot the words to one part of the one and only song I know in the entire world and made my brother (the guitarist on the right) do a solo and then he told everyone I'll be performing in San Antonio and Dallas in August. Shuh...right! People will be lined up on the outskirts of town ready to throw tortillas and avocados at me.

By then I will have packed, though and I will have the last laugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger deconstructionist said...

Eeeee! Orale, guey!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE guacamole!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home