Sunday, July 03, 2005

Moving

I have a nice friend who's letting my man M and me stay in his apartment and cramp his style. By style, I mean playing video games and drinking whiskey on school nights.

For the next six weeks I have to close the door to go to the bathroom.

For the next six weeks I will also watch television in my room because too much ESPN hurts my lady parts.

If you don't see much of me, it's because I'm adjusting.

If you do, it's because I'm adjusting.

I still have no job.

I still have a dream.

I will now have to ride an airplane to see my family.

My toenails are red.

3 Comments:

Blogger deconstructionist said...

Ouch! Lady parts...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

i still have no job and my dreams wax and wane. my toeanils are a lovely shade of pink. very not tacky, you'll have to take my word for it.

9:48 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

I hid from you because I didn't want you to see my lady parts.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home