Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Four truths and a lie

In the past seven days...

- I've fulfilled my lifelong dream of seeing Oklahoma. I was not disappointed. (Pictures and stories of our recent weekend camping adventure to come very soon.)

- I've been offered to go full-time at work and I told them I'd think about it. (Although today I'm going to have the "talk" with them and tell them "yes! yes! yes!" Wish me luck.)

- I've tried on many beautiful dresses trying to find the perfect one for my cousin's wedding in Mexico this weekend. It's out there. I just know it.

- I've decided that posting via bulleted lists is a time saver, although I promise one day you'll see much more out of this blog than bulleted lists and half-nekkid pictures. One day...

- I've wrassled a raccoon to the ground and shown him who was boss.

Stories and pictures to come soon. I promise. Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

You rassled a racoon??? Oh my!

I have the hiccups. Just thought you'd be thrilled to know.

7:09 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

Binsk, my new friend the racoon (who's totally not mad that I wrassled him) told me to tell you to drink some water. Maybe that'll make your hiccups go away. And I just realized that I misspelled "racoon" in my post...that makes me a bad copy editor!

9:52 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

Cass, you are just pure, pure sweetness.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home