Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The butterflies in my stomach tell me that I need to stop procrastinating and get more sleep.

I'm back and in a much better mood, thank you very much to a long weekend, a house-warming-slash-Labor Day-slash-we have a garage now barbeque and the presence of luverly friends.

I have to say that I'm pleased at the moment, even though I woke up way too early and am dressed quite dreadfully today. I'm also agonizing over the fact that I still have ten thousand things to do and still haven't done them. Instead I'm bouncing between "blogging" and staring out the window, sighing every now and then because I'm a sleepy procrastinator. Who's dressed badly.

My man M should get word today on whether or not he gets this job. Oh the butterflies in my stomach!

2 Comments:

Blogger mando said...

SMG and FPJ ate pussy for dinner, and it was delicious.

10:50 AM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

You people make me SICK! And I like it.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home