Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The bulletin board says...

Psssst! I want to tell you something...

- The interview went well. Now I'm fretting over the Spanish translation test. Ay, Dios mio!
- My man M loves his new job. When I ask him what he does all day, he says, "tell people what to do and watch them do it." That's sexy.
- When I told my supervisor about my interview, she was not happy. That makes me want to tell her, "what the feck, lady?!!! Did you expect me to work one part-time job forever?!!!" Instead, I smiled and played nice all week, pretending to not notice the cold shoulder that I suspect she's told everyone to give me. Fuck 'em. The entire lot of 'em.
- I just made Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff for dinner and I must go now so I can eat it. Later I'm going to sift through my pics and choose an HNT photo to post tonight. I spent one very intimate hour this afternoon with my camera, only to be interrupted by room mate Big C, who came home from work early today. When I heard the garage door open, I gathered my clothes and ran to the bathroom, flashing back to ages 16 through 20, when I discovered the joys of nakedness and lived with my parents and whoever I was naked with lived with parents, too. Except this time no one was naked with me. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home