Friday, December 07, 2007

Over November

- I finished my portfolio, but haven't shown it yet. Long, boring story. To sum it up, I've been busy at work, and when I wasn't busy at work, I was paralyzed by boredom. But it's finished. And sitting in my car.
- Matt's New York trip was mostly a giant, expensive disaster, but he came back with some good stories. Celebrity sightings included Steve Carrell, Gilbert Godfrey, and (somebody restrain me) Parker Posey. They made bets with mafioso-types at the bar, lost their car for a day and a half, and played with musicians in Washington Square Park.
- I've over my bangs.
- I went to the hometown twice in November and partied with Grandpa and the crazy characters, which included the infamous Mexican lounge singer, some rich airheads from San Francisco, and my mom, who was drunk-larious and charmed everyone around her. I also ate yummy Thanksgiving, but that's not special as everyone does that and they don't blog about it, do they. DO THEY????

I'm over November. Someone get me a foozball table for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home