Sunday, October 21, 2007

...so rone-ree

I must be out of my mind. My thermostat currently reads 82 degrees and I refuse to turn on the air conditioning. It's making these flaming hot cheetos kind of not fun to eat right now.

Since it was a brisk 54 degrees on Friday morning, I thought I'd turn off the AC and see how this cold front dictates my next electric bill. Today was a bit warmer than I'd expected, which was awesome because I laid out by the pool and chatted with my neighbor, which was (sadly) my first face-to-face conversation of the weekend, but seeing as how I've spent an entire weekend alone, I have nothing better to do than see how much I can sweat before I just cave and turn the AC on. And no one around to ruin my gnarly experiment.

All in all, it's been a strange weekend. Yesterday sucked because I kind of wanted to do something, only no one was available. I made a lovely steak dinner for one and ate it with my fingers. Then I unbuckled my pants and belched for two and a half hours.

My poolside encounter with neighbor man lead to an invitation to my other neighbor's apartment to watch the Cowboys game. I would normally say, "eh, it's okay" cause I don't like watching football and stuff, but I was in desperate need of socialization and plus, these boys are my Mexican designer friends that I haven't seen in weeks. They also had beer. I'd say today balanced out my rone-ree little weekend nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home