Monday, October 09, 2006

Shoo now. Shoo.

I get to wear jeans to work for the rest of the week. All I had to do was give my boss $5 for Susan B. Komen's breasts.

Lucky me.

I also cut the shit out of my right thumb while opening a can of corn. The amount of blood that came out of my body was alarming, but the corn was delicious.

I am busy with freelance projects right now and really shouldn't be doing anything other than working on them. When I go to the bathroom, I feel guilty.

There is a new boy room mate in my house. He's been mopey lately and it's no surprise that he's out for a drive right now. So I changed the TV from Larry King Live to whatever's on E!.

Now, shoo. I must work.

1 Comments:

Blogger mando said...

boy roommate? mopey? out for a drive? when did i move in with you again?

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home