Monday, May 22, 2006

A collection of boogars on the blog wall

I hate it when people say "literally" for emphasis. No you didn't just "literally died from laughing." Because then you'd be dead.

Whenever I pass an Abercrombie store, I think about high school...which is odd because I never shopped there in high school.

The older I get, the more things I want to acquire so I can take care of them: plants, roomates, chia pets, kitties...I'm seriously thinking about getting a parrot. I know that one day I'll add children to that list and that FREAKS ME OUT.

I can finally name more than three players in the Dallas Mavericks.

Did you know that if you slightly pinch your nostrils and breathe in really hard, you can smell your boogars? My high school boyfriend told me that. I also learned the word "cunt" from him.

Speaking of my high school boyfriend, I just saw his myspace and he's totally gay and bald and I'm so glad I didn't end up with him. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay and/or bald, but you just had to know him (or see his myspace) to see how much he truly sucks. And how retarded we can be in high school.

I really like that TV ad where the guy in the bus tells that girl to shake her junk. If you know what I'm talking about, I think you're cool.

I want to go out and shake my junk, but I'm too white and dorky and lazy. Go Spurs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

I know what you mean, next time someones says literally, I'm like literally gonna kick their ass. ;-). Mavs won, so I win a six pack. Should be coming to visit next month! Gonna be out of school and unemployed soon, you can take care of me and spare my mother the horror of dating with a 20-something son living at home with her.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home