Monday, May 08, 2006

Poop cock munch on a butt stick of herpes

Today was one of those days I wished for everyone's horrible, horrible death. No one pleased me and I believe I wasn't pleasant in turn. People's voices sounded like ten thousand banshees inside my earholes. And no, I'm not hungover. Just tired of inadequate retards who should be caged and be made to eat their own feces while small children point and laugh.

On a lighter note, the boys and I went to San Antonio this weekend where a beautiful retard-free weekend was had in which I saw my mom, grandma, funny-ass aunt who tells more sex jokes than a 14-year-old boy masturbates, 10 friends (half of whom probably masturbate as much as 14-year-old boys) and a big Mexican dude make a drunken fool of himself while giving a speech at my friend's wedding.

Penis. Penis. Penis. And kitty. (penis gets no link...boo for you.)

1 Comments:

Blogger mando said...

What? No cock?!? I'm outraged.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home