Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I think...

1. People talk about me. And the less I talk to them, the more shit they make up. And I care because...
2. Winter is dumb and it's stupid, too.
3. I've been way too negative lately.
3 1/2. I'm fucking whiney and need to grow up.
4. But it's only because I'm going through a lot (which isn't all that much...all work-related I guess, and the icky holidays that make me miss home so much I just want to take a big nap and wake up when the summer comes back). Stomping my foot as I say that.
5. Pantyhose are just as comfortable as socks.
6. I need to write more.
7. I need to cook more.
8. It's going to snow tonight.
9. My imagination is my salvation sometimes.
10. I see where this is going...I'm going to be antisocial and write tonight. Maybe I'll even decide on a name for my guitar. (I promise when I come back I'll be more chipper. Yucky, yucky cold weather.) Stay warm, homefry.

4 Comments:

Blogger bricotrout said...

que bueno! es ud quien sea de plano, TX! siempre veo su direcion en mi sitemeter. gracias al comento en el post a mi nina!
YO CREO que voy a pasar por aqui en el futuro. ciao

8:01 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

De nada, Brico! Pero es raro por que no vivo en Plano -- tal vez es otro "fan" de tu site? Me encantaria verte aqui con mas frequencia -- estas bienvenido aqui en casa de deconstruction-landia.

9:21 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

See ya soon when you are perked up... now go indulge yourself! :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger mando said...

i think people talk about me, too, especially at work, although that's probably not true. or is it ... and winter is the land of milk and honey. or something like that.

also, you need to see jesus is magic. sarah silverman is so deliciously wrong. i want to marry her.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home