Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"Up yours." There, I said it.

Hair: Straight
Grey hair: One strand that I refuse to pull out -- natural highlights, you know
On my face: Glasses, lipstick, grey eye shadow and black mascara
Blemishes: Two...(fuckers...)
Jacket: Still on
Things I've put in my mouth and ingested: Two cups of that Kenyan-Arabic-South American coffee that's turned out to be quite disappointing, two beef fajita tacos, half a bottle of pineapple-flavored Topo Chico and a glass of water.
Perkiness level at noon: High
Perkiness level now: Moderate and falling
Times I've uttered the words "up yours": zero, but the night's young...

I'm gonna go play Playstation now. Thus my campaign to not grow up continues.

2 Comments:

Blogger deconstructionist said...

Medium C: I said all sorts of obscenities while playing PS throughout the evening, but I never said "up yours." And hey, don't you have a cat? You can say obscenities to it if no one else is around.

Monday: No. No. No. And...no.

11:51 AM  
Blogger mando said...

mmm ... pineapple topo chico ...

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home