Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006, interrupted

Seeing how it's New Years and it's a little past 12 and I'm at home with my only company being a glass of wine and my man M who's sleeping upstairs like a party POOPER, I'm inclined to look back on 2005.

I'll remember 2005 as the year I:

- Quit my shitty job in San Antonio
- Went to Italy a week later
- Started my life over in Dallas
- Danced on a bar
- Became the queen of bullshit by adopting what they call "good work ethic" (meaning not being negative about the menial shit I have to do at work, gossip or being all around pissed off).

***************************
Update: Two friends just came over and we had a little party complete with champagne and flash photography. I'm not telling you about the pictures we took, but I will tell you that boys would have paid to be in the room. Happy New Year, my sexy dahlings.

1 Comments:

Blogger deconstructionist said...

Thanks -- hope yours started out well, too.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home