Saturday, December 17, 2005

In case the fat man in red reads this blog...

I want:

A scarf
Running shoes (light weight, size 7 1/2)
"Art of Copywriting" book
Hand towels (gold, for the powder room)
Gardenia-scented Bath & Body Works products
80s-style workout shorts (NO spandex please)
Red panties (for New Year's...it's tradition)
A gift certificate to a spa (for a massage preferably)
New bedding (I'm thinking white theme with Mexican-style crocheted top blanket)
A special rag to clean my gee-tar
Lucky jeans because they make asses look great

I'm off to put this list on my refrigerator. And then I'll do some laundry. Exciting stuff, I tell ya.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

I don't know if calling Santa fat is the best way to get into his good graces. Perhaps you could go PC and say, happily obese man who favors red garments, or that guy in red clothes with the thyroid thing, or hey Kirstie Alley. Perhaps the offer of some fresh diet pills straight from moros, or in the opposite direction a whole load of tamales y gorditas (they don't get that shit up north).

9:41 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

Girls (Medium C): Thanks, I will!

Vic: I find that if I insult someone enough, I get what I want. And those diet pills from 'moros are mine, all mine!

5:31 PM  
Blogger mando said...

gardenia, eh? sounds, um, gardeny. yup, i'm still alive, and i've been posting like crazy today (like good old times). sorry i keep not calling you back; my phone's been wonky. e-mail works better with me of late. hope you enjoy your holidays. i know the hanukkah zombie wouldn't want it any other way.

2:11 PM  
Blogger deconstructionist said...

LtFlux: Oy, this is a family friendly site! You can't say "zombie" 'round here!

(I'm glad the old times are back. Are you in Browntown for Hanukkah?)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home