Monday, January 30, 2006

Thinking ahead

I fucking love that song from the 80's from the Damn Yankees, "Can you take me hiiiiiiggggh enough..." but I can't seem to remember all of it. I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow after such a gorgeous weekend. I'm tired of work -- I don't think I'll go anymore. I'm seriously thinking about grad school right now. This is more my schedule anyway -- watching movies until 1:30 am and playing guitar. What's so bad about prolonged youth? Eh? Just another two years? Eh???? C'mon...I'm not ready for this waking up early slash rat race shit! The stress is giving me white hairs! My next project is to come up with $70,000 a year for tuition at SMU. Fiddle sticks.

Anyway, I just made my new Kenyan-Arabic-South American coffee that's really tasty for tomorrow so I can shave a few seconds off my morning and just flip the switch and it's the only thing I'm really looking forward to in the morning, next to waking up next to my smelly man and washing my underarms with this green tea-scented liquid soap I got for X-mas from my boss.

Think positively, Ms. D. If you think the week will be good, it will be good. Pah, who am I kidding?

Cunt. Tee-hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home