Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My pretend Stay-cation

Out of curiosity, I e-mailed the vacation/sick days lady at work to see how many vacation days I have. Turns out I had more than I thought: 11 days!

I don't think this has ever happened to me. For once I can day dream about a vacation and quite possibly achieve it.

This is what I would do with an 11-day vacation...no, better yet: an 11-day STAY-cation:

- Wake up at 8 AM like I wasn't on stay-cation. Except, laze around in my pajamas while Matt gets ready for work, and even wander downstairs like a sleepy toddler on Christmas morning to make coffee. I would drink two cups, kiss Matt good-bye, browse the Internet for 45 minutes and go back to bed until 11:30.
- I'd run on the treadmill every day. Don't judge me! I like it...
- I’d send all my friends who work in offices at least one lolcat picture a day.
- Photoshop a picture of poop into something, e-mail it to my mom, and tell her it’s one of those puzzles that you have to look really hard to see the sailboat.
- Finally hand-wash and dry clean all the clothes on my closet floor.
- Spend at least one entire day talking to myself in an English accent, Supernanny-style and when the phone rings, order it to go to its naughty corner!
- I would work on at least two hours of music every day – not just screwing around on the guitar, but really challenging myself to learn and achieve a specific goal.
- Actually learn how to use my video camera and make at least one mini movie in which the word, "fuck" will be used at least 37 times. Maybe I'll call it, "The Fuck-gina Monologues."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home